Nagmani and Yuvraj


Nagmani Khokle
Nagmani is an extremely inspiring example of commitment and perseverance. She hails from Mahalinge village in Hingoli. She was born with no sight. Some things come to this world just to show others how less their worries. She was admitted in Savitribai Phule residential school Nanded. `She got vocational training in broom making, chalk making, weaving, scent stick making etc. She completed her matriculation there and next destination was Swadhar. She happened to come to see the place and fell in love with it and decided to stay back. Overcoming with initial resistance from family to join this place, she started her journey. She registered herself for massage and acupressure course training in 2014. Proudly she has been earning 6-7000 rs. a month. She joined hand loom weaving training and acquired one more skill. She makes around 2500 rs. out of it and she has become self-reliant. Her hard working ability and focused behavior was soon captured by Papa. He was more than happy to have her GSP.

Yuvraj Pithle
Hello, Yuvraj is my name and it means Prince. Well, Prince is supposed to be mighty, wise and kind hearted. I believe I too am. I come from Usmanabad. Brother, sister-in-law and mother is my family. I was four when I got infection in eyes and lost my eyes to it. There was no guarantee of eye sight after operation. I accepted the truth. Studied till 9th in government school for blind and in 2015, I came to Latur to get the training in hand loom weaving. People here are very positive and hard working. It gave me so much strength that I decided to pursue massage and acupressure course also. I have learnt to be happy here. Today I make 10-11000 rs. a month with both my skills and it has been an enriching experience.

Nagmani and Yuvraj
We both knew each other for some time since we joined Swadhar and We knew that we liked each other. Papa did feel that it is right to get us married and he proposed it to us and our families. There was no objection from any side and it was mutual consent too. This place in a true sense gave us the complete package of our life. 5th June 2016 is a special day of our life. We got married and vowed to be each other’s strength for the rest of our lives. Our life after marriage has become more meaningful since we both have been working on our dreams of happy life. We work hard, and we were able to make 40000 rs. income in a month once. We feel empowered and dignified. What else is called the happiness. We wish to move to our own house someday. This is important for us since there is sense of independence lies in it. We have high hopes from our organization that they will help us own a house someday soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manjusha and Hansaram

Jayashree and Asaram